Visiting During COVID-19
The Schweinfurth Art Center is adhering to cleaning and safety protocols outlined by New York State and the Centers for Disease Control to make the art center a safe place to visit. Click here to download our COVID-19 Safety Plan.
To ensure everyone’s safety, please do not visit us if:
- You feel ill, have a temperature, or have any symptoms of COVID-19. Click here for a complete list of symptoms.
- Anyone in your household is positive for COVID-19 or has been exposed to anyone who is under quarantine or mandatory isolation
- You have traveled from states or countries subject to mandatory quarantine unless you have completed the two-week quarantine. Click here for current state restrictions, and here for current country restrictions.
Admission for Member Show 2021 is $7 per person and can be purchased ahead of time at the link below. Because of COVID limitations, reservations are recommended by calling 315-255-1553. You may have to wait to enter the gallery if you don't make a reservation.
Once you arrive, help us keep you safe by following these protocols:
- Log in at the front desk and complete a health check. This information will be used only by health officials if contact tracing is necessary.
- Wear a mask at all times and maintain 6-feet social distancing. Obey directional signs.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently and do not touch your face
- The Schweinfurth Art Center has the right to deny entry to anyone who does not comply
To comply with New York State requirements for capacity, visitors are encouraged to make reservations to view exhibits by calling us at 315-255-1553. Walk-in visitors may be subject to a wait or asked to return at another time, depending on occupancy.
The Schweinfurth Art Center is located at 205 Genesee Street in Auburn, New York. The closest airport and train stations are in Syracuse, New York, about a 40-minute drive from Auburn. Ithaca is approximately 40 minutes away by car. You can get detailed directions to the Art Center from any address through Google Maps. Parking is available on the street in front of the art center and in the parking lot behind the building. The public entrance is on Genesee Street. Need more information? Please call us at 315.255.1553 during business hours, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.