Visiting During COVID-19
The Schweinfurth Art Center is adhering to cleaning and safety protocols outlined by New York State and the Centers for Disease Control to make the art center a safe place to visit. Click here to download our COVID-19 Safety Plan.
To ensure everyone’s safety, please do not visit us if:
- You feel ill, have a temperature, or have any symptoms of COVID-19. Click here for a complete list of symptoms.
- Anyone in your household is positive for COVID-19 or has been exposed to anyone who is under quarantine or mandatory isolation
- Click here for current state guidelines, and here for current CDC guidance.
Admission for the current exhibits is $7 per person and can be purchased ahead of time at the link below.
Once you arrive, help us keep you safe when viewing exhibits by following our protocols:
- All visitors must wear a mask
- It’s always a good idea to wash and sanitize your hands frequently
- The Art Center has the right to deny entry to anyone who does not comply
The Schweinfurth Art Center is located at 205 Genesee Street in Auburn, New York. The closest airport and train stations are in Syracuse, New York, about a 40-minute drive from Auburn. Ithaca is approximately 40 minutes away by car. You can get detailed directions to the Art Center from any address through Google Maps. Parking is available on the street in front of the art center and in the parking lot behind the building. The public entrance is on Genesee Street. Need more information? Please call us at 315.255.1553 during business hours, or email us at email@example.com.