All member artists are invited to participate in the Schweinfurth Art Center’s Member Show 2022, celebrating the talent of art center members. It will be open to painting, drawing, photography, textiles, ceramics, sculpture, and more. There is no entry fee for this exhibit.
Members must register by completing the attached form and returning it by July 5. Artwork drop-off will be Aug. 8-13. The exhibit opens Aug. 27 and runs through Oct. 16. Artwork pickup will be Oct. 18-21.
- Only one artwork per member.
- Must be 18 years old and a current member at time of registration. Not sure if you are a current member? Call 315.255.1553 or email email@example.com.
- Work must be an original work of art created by the member artist. Art created from a kit is not eligible.
- 2-D work framed or canvas work must be at least 10”H x 10”W and must not exceed 84”H x 84”W.
- Textile work (that can be brought in on a roll or folded) must not exceed 108”H x 108”W
- All two-dimensional work must be in excellent condition and exhibit ready, meaning framed and/or have a wire for hanging and must be able to hang flat against the wall.
- Textiles must have a sleeve and hanging rod/slat or other appropriate hanging system – no hangers.
- Maximum weight for 3-D work is 100 lbs.
- All work must be labeled on the back with artist’s name and artwork title.
- All work must have been completed within the past three years.
- Artwork that has been shown previously at the Art Center is not eligible.
- The Schweinfurth Art Center reserves the right to decline work that does not meet the requirements or for any other reason, such as work that cannot be displayed safely.
- All work must remain on display for the duration of the exhibit.
- The art center will receive a 25% commission from sales occurring during the exhibit.
- Participating artists automatically grant permission for photographs to be taken of work in the exhibit, which can be used to promote the exhibit.
How to Apply
Members can register in three different ways:
- Complete an online registration form
- Download a PDF copy of the form and complete and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the form, print and complete it, and mail it in time for us to receive it by July 5
Call the Schweinfurth at 315.255.1553 or email nikkid@schweinfurthartcenter with any questions.