Make Art to Support Art
Join international and local artists, designers, college students, youths and others in donating artwork to the Schweinfurth for our 2nd annual 10x10=ART event.
The artwork will be installed in a community exhibit and proceeds will be used to support the Schweinfurth's exhibits, classes and other community programs.
- All artwork must measure 10" x 10" (height/width).
- Artists may donate up to 4 pieces.
- All pieces must be in condition to hang easily on gallery walls with nail, or rest on narrow shelf (stiff backing required).
- Three donating artists will be selected by the Schweinfurth to exhibit in Gallery Julius in 2017.
- Donations accepted until October 14, but we encourage donations before this date.
Exhibit & Fundraising Event: Thursday, October 19, 5-8pm
- Tickets: $35 member / $40 non-members. Donating artists may purchase 2 tickets for the price of 1.
- Tickets may be purchased by calling the Art Center or online
- Enjoy food, beverages, and live music. Open to ages 21 and up.
- Silent auction of all items with opening bid of $35.
- Artwork will be exhibited anonymously.
- Artist names will be revealed to the buyer.
Thank you for supporting the Schweinfurth!
You may purchase tickets by calling us at 315.255.1553, stopping by the Schweinfurth, or online below: